Friday, November 7, 2008

Goals

It has been a while since Ive blogged lately on Healthy Thoughts so I thought I needed to share something that Ive been thinking about and why yes....its healthy:)

I usually just post my food journals every day and Im sure that is SO exciting for everyone to read. Sorry.... I know its boring but it really helps me stay on track and the last bit of weight has been coming off because Im journaling. Hurray!

Ive been thinking alot about goals lately and why they are so important. They are important whether they are spiritual goals or temporal ones. Doesnt goal making make things easier to obtain? We as humans need things to work towards. If we dont have anything to work towards..... we often are doing nothing.

You all know my next goal.....whats yours? and how do you stay focused? Please share:)

No comments: