Thursday, October 9, 2008

Food finds and daily points journal #4

So Ive discovered some yummy low fat healthy foods lately and want to share. The first ones are Vita Tops. They were recommended by Roni at Ronisweigh. I love this girl. She shares yummy recipes and is so inspiring. She has lost 70 or so pounds and has completely changed her life. Theres a link to Green Lite Bites on my family blog if you want to check her other blog out as well.
Anyways......I have been wanting to try these Vitatops out for a while now and so I finally ordered them online. I also ordered a Vitacake for Lorens birthday, No...Im not mean and dont feel bad for Loren.....this cake is going to be yummy! Ive heard only good reviews and if its anything like the Vita tops it will taste good. This company also makes brownies mixes, muffin mixes and they also make fresh muffins and brownies. They make them the day you make an order and the they send them right out. I got my cake in two days. My whole order was a little pricey..... but health food is. It was definitly worth it. There yummy Vita Tops have 15 vitamins and minerals, are low fat and only 100 calories.


Another yummy treat are the Quaker Mini Delight rice cakes. I know...I know....rice cakes? I thought the same thing..... but when we were down in St George at the Runners Expo they gave free samples of there chocolatey mint drizzle 90 calorie packs and oh yeah! These are also Loren approved. We ate them all real quick! The caramel ones were good too....... but Im a chocolate girl.

FoodUnits
breakfast...what else...shredded wheat and a half cup milk 4
bito honey 1
viat top.... so yummy! 2
lunch turkey sandwich and veges plus pasta bites 5
small apple and 100 cal hershey 3
dinner, burrito with veges 6
weight lifted 40 min -3
vita top 2
Total:20

Table provided by Roni's Food Tweet, Eat, Post Generator.

No comments: