Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My new food journal


So I am finally starting an online food journal. It was recommended by Roni from Green Lite Bites. (Theres a link on my family blog to her site.) Anyway......I NEED to start writing down what I eat. I use to be really good at this and I have been really slacking in this area. I do much better weight loss wise when I write down everything that I eat. I am also realizing how much I tend to take a bite of this and take a bite of that and not count it in my calorie intake. Today it all stops! Im hoping this journal will help. One of my Weight Watcher teachers use to call those BLT's. Bites, Licks and Tastes. Im hoping that by tracking my food I will try harder to resist these temptations of mine.....if I lose control...then Im counting them. I love Twitter because Roni has made it possible to track your points on there and I can use my phone to add what I eat to my blog. I think Im diggin this idea. Hopefully I will want to eat better knowing you all can see what I stuff my face with:)

1 comment:

Maxfields said...

I know when I did weight watchers, whenever I didn't write down everything I always had a bad week and gained. Its important to keep track. Good luck! You look fantastic by the way. You and Loren are such inspirations. As soon as I have this baby, I will be on track to Hawaii as I am going to be calling it. That is my motivation for getting healthy.

Angie