Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Body Pumpin

I just have to say that I LOVE my Body Pump Class! I started this class once a week with some hesitation, in the middle of December. Classes freak me out a little and I didn't have much time in between my marathon training schedule so I wasn't sure about the whole thing. I decided to be brave and give it a shot. Thinking about it all now...I think it was one of the best decisions I have made for my body. I am now doing it twice a week and am really reaping the rewards. I feel stronger, my core feels stronger, I can lift more weight than when I started and I can actually see a little muscle on this body. It is definitely worth the 5:00 am early wake up call from the alarm clock. If any of you are looking for something different and something that makes weight lifting a lot more fun this class is it!

P.S.I am going to invest in a heart rate monitor so I can see how much I am actually burning in the class. I will let you know Thursday!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

great job Maren! boy I've got to get going. Haven't lost much baby fat yet :(