Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ive got the........ BUGG!


I am so excited about this ......I can hardly stand it! I didn't even care that the UPS man woke up my baby when he delivered this yesterday....that's how happy I was to get it! For those of you who don't know what the BODYBUGG is.....Im sure you've seen them wearing this on the Biggest Loser. It is a little device that you wear on your upper arm that tracks all the calories you burn in a day. At any time of day....you download it to the computer at it shows you what you have burned for the day. I also have the digital watch that goes with it so I can see the info without the download. Im glad I bought it! You can also track all your daily food in take on there website too. It helps you lose, maintain or gain weight. You set your goals.....it tells you how many calories to eat and how much you need to burn for the day! My neighbor came over last Friday wearing one and said she had lost ten pounds and loved it. That was it....I was sold. My main motivation is to lose a few more pounds...and then learn to maintain. (something Ive never done before:) I will keep you posted as I go

P.S. I was already surprised after my morning workout. I did 1 hour on the elliptical. The machine read 630 calories burned....the bodybugg.....315..Hmmmmm....Those dang machines aren't always right:)

P.S.S What was up with the Biggest Loser lastnight? Im not sure if that was a good game play or not. Crazy!

2 comments:

Em said...

I have a package from Vitalicious at my house!!!! :) But the fiber is going in but not coming out.....Should I be nervous?

Jillyan said...

What a fun toy! You'll have to tell me if it really helps. Does it also track steps/miles or just calories?
I'm on the fence about last night. I don't think Dane should have gone home, but at the same time...I think he will do better at home than Ron. And Dane has done awesome at home so far!